Saturday, August 25, 2018

The Anthem



Before I teach my students, I always make sure to convey what is to be expected and what the  learning objectives will be overall. 

Through this blog, I intend to share my notes and some tips  to help students understand and value literature and communication both as a course, study or even for generalists who might be interested to be a part of this knowledge exchange.


 Therefore, I feel absolutely necessary to give an orientation about what my project is about. This Project that I have decide to call "Assiduous Learner", is an experiment to  find an alternative way to  proliferate the study of literature in a more simpler way and hopefully enjoy the process.


Learning literature is a two way process and therefore any inputs or comments  so long as it is done with respect, will be appreciated.


I intend to post at least once a week so feel free to check out my blog. Stay positive and share knowledge!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Phallogocentricism: Phallocentricism

The term phallogocentric comes from two terms combined- Phallocentric and                                                                 ...